In the coming weeks, StubHub’s North America and international businesses will separate and two distinct platforms will be created for our users. As a result of this separation, there may be an impact on customers’ orders, listings, or sales.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How long will the site be down for?
StubHub international sites are expected to be down starting from June 22 at 6am GMT for 24 hours.
Why is the StubHub site going down?
In the coming weeks, StubHub’s North America and international businesses will separate and two distinct platforms will be created for our users. In order to execute this separation, StubHub’s global platforms and apps are down.
How will this impact my orders for events taking place on the 22nd/23rd?
During this time you will not be able to access your StubHub account. If you bought or sold tickets for an event occurring between June 22nd and June 25th, please note the following instructions:
- Make sure to log in to your account and download your electronic tickets once they are received but by no later than June 21th. You will not be able to access or download your tickets while the site is down.
- No action is needed from buyers expecting paper tickets to arrive in the mail.
- For electronic tickets, log in to your account and deliver your tickets as soon as possible but no later than June 21th.
- For hard/paper tickets that need to be mailed during this time period, log in to your account and download the shipping labels to ensure prompt arrival by the expected delivery dates.
- You will not be able to deliver tickets electronically or download shipping labels while the site is down.
- If you have already fulfilled your order, no action is needed.