Screenshots may not be a valid delivery method for your event. Check before trying to upload a screenshot to a listing or share a screenshot with friends or family.
Step #1: Taking a screenshot with a mobile phone
Use your phone to view your tickets from the primary ticket company
Make sure the QR code, section, row, and seat numbers are fully visible on your screen before taking the screenshot
Take a screenshot of each ticket you’re selling if you have more than one
Using an iPhone (anything other than iPhone X): Press the hold (or on/off) button and home button at the same time. If you see a flash, the screenshot was taken and saved to your Photos
Using an iPhone X: Press the hold (or on/off) button and the volume up button at the same time
Step #2: Uploading your screenshot to StubHub
- Type stubhub.co.uk in a mobile browser (not the StubHub app)
- Click the Sell tickets icon at the top of the home page
- Search for the event you're selling > Select the event > Tap Start listing
- Choose your ticket quantity and if you have a parking pass. Continue filling out the info.
- Under What type of tickets are you listing? tap Mobile ticket
- Tap Ready to upload > Upload tickets
- Select all screenshots needed for the listing and tap Done
After uploading your mobile screenshot tickets, finish listing to make your tickets available on StubHub.