If you list hard copy tickets on StubHub and they sell, you'll ship them through UPS or Royal Mail with a prepaid shipping label.
- Go to My tickets > Sales
- Under the sale, click Print shipping label to view and print
- Once you print the label, drop it off at the post office the same day or the end of the next working day. If the label expires, you can't send it. You must pay for shipping and send us the updated tracking number.
- If you use a post box, the carrier can't track your package. We may charge you if tickets are delayed.
- Keep your proof of postage and tracking number
Shipped through a post box by mistake? If you sent the tickets more than 5 days ago and they weren't delivered, contact us.
- Drop the tickets off at a UPS store. Your tickets may be delayed if you use a drop box.
- We prefer you use the free UPS shipping envelopes, but you don't have to
To schedule a UPS pickup:
- Visit the UPS collection page. Click Yes when asked if you have a pre-printed UPS delivery label.
- In the black box, enter the 18-character reference number on your UPS label beginning with 1Z336. You won't be charged for the collection.
- Leave UPS Account Number blank and enter your collection address. We recommend using your work address.
- Enter the total package weight (0.5 kg)
- Select the delivery method on the delivery label (UPS standard)
- Choose the collection date and time (minimum timeframe must be 7 hours, Monday-Friday). Then enter a collection reference.
- Include any necessary steps for the UPS driver to get the tickets